How to make a CV - Best CV Format
|How to make a CV - Best CV Format 2017|
How To Make A CV (Curriculum Vitae) ?
- First of all you have to need a Computer or Laptop to make a CV. Then install MS Office File on your PC.
- After Completed installation Lunch it ( Open Microsoft office Program)
- Now Start to Write CV by Following your Academic Background & Working Experience. You may also mention your any course Certification if you Achieved.
Best CV Format
- Strong motivation & commitment.
- Ability to work independently as well in team.
- Commendable communication and presentation skills.
- Endurance to work for long hours & under pressure.
- Basic Networking.
- LAN, MAN & Wan Network.
- CISCO Router Configuration.
- Basic Router Configuration
- Static & Dynamic Router Configuration.
- IPv4 & IPv6 Concepts.
- VLSM Concepts.
- RIP EIGRP & OSPF Protocol Configuration in Network.
- Network connectivity troubleshooting.
- Ping, Packet tracer & Telnet Configuration.
- Switch, Router & Network Established Knowledge.
- OSI Model & TCP/IP Model Concepts.
- VLAN (Virtual LAN) configuration.
- STP (Spanning Tree Protocol).
- VTP (virtual traffic Protocol)
- Access Control Lists(ACL).
- Basic Switching Technology.
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) learning at New Horizons
- Computer Office Application (6 Month's) at National Computer Training Center
- English Speaking Course (3 month) at New Horizons Computer Learning Center
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Application Software: MS Office (MS word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access)
- Frame Work: Word Press, Bootstrap, WOW Slider